A more modern and performing core
Many features have been cleaned up, optimized or even completely rewritten, and a new logic of "event management" will allow you to extend and integrate the platform even more easily.
A new "Dashboard" feature
A new feature has been introduced that allows you to create a customizable home page for your platform, which will show the most relevant information for each user. It will be organized in "blocks" to show different types of information organized in an easily composable layout:
- Course calendar
- Course notices
- Banner with images and videos
- Welcome box
We'll add others in future versions, or they can be easily developed with dedicated plugins for your specific needs.
New management of learning objects
The management of training materials is the heart of every online course. In this case, it's been completely rewritten for an improved user experience, better performance, and to finally introduce some highly anticipated features:
- Quick creation of objects and folders
- Quick movement of objects and folders with drag'n'drop
- Multiple selection of learning objects
- Quick drag'n'drop sorting of selected materials
- Massive elimination of learning objects
Updated and improved interface
In short, the whole platform will not only be better to look at, but also much more reactive and faster.
Other improved features
Several other features have been improved and updated, in particular:
- "Language Management" has been refactored, with the addition of translation comparison functions and the ability to import translations directly from the server. The translation display table has been rewritten with the new components.
- The "Meta Certificates" function has been rewritten and improved in the management logic
- The "course card" module, within the courses, has been rewritten and redesigned
- In the classroom courses, the management of dates has been rewritten
- Course dates: the possibility of sending a calendar file has been integrated