Search found 8 matches

by Schalk91
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:37 am
Forum: E-Learning Management & Frontend
Topic: Final Score Recalculation in Grade Book
Replies: 3
Views: 612

Final Score Recalculation in Grade Book

Good Day In the 'Detail' area of the Grade Book, whenever I click the 'Recalculate Final Score' button, it only recalculates the first page of users. I have 3 pages of users currently busy with the course and I want to recalculate in order for it to display the most up-to-date score. But it only rec...
by Schalk91
Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:11 pm
Topic: Association Question Scoring
Replies: 9
Views: 1323

Re: Association Question Scoring

Which version of the LMS?
by Schalk91
Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:51 am
Topic: Association Question Scoring
Replies: 9
Views: 1323

Association Question Scoring

Good Day I have noticed on the LMS that when a user gets all of the options correct on the Association Question, they only get 1 mark. We built an assessment with an Association Question that has 7 choices. This means that they should get 7 out of 7 if they choose everything correctly. However, they...
by Schalk91
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:13 pm
Forum: Administration Management
Topic: Forum Functionality
Replies: 4
Views: 884

Re: Forum Functionality

It is the latest stable version. Version 2.4.2.
by Schalk91
Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:12 pm
Forum: Administration Management
Topic: Forum Functionality
Replies: 4
Views: 884

Forum Functionality

Is there a way to remove or disable the 'Show Profile' option when one views topics and threads in the forum?
by Schalk91
Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:43 am
Topic: Assessment Scoring
Replies: 2
Views: 736

Assessment Scoring

Good Day When I built an assessment in the LMS and created a Multiple Choice type question with 3 correct answers, the system gives the user a score of 0 if they do not select all 3 of the correct answers. The user selected 2 correct options out of the possible 3 and selected 1 incorrect option. The...
by Schalk91
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:08 am
Forum: Installation and configuration
Topic: SCORM courses not tracking correctly
Replies: 1
Views: 526

SCORM courses not tracking correctly

Whenever a course is a certain size (a lot of slides with numerous assessments), it does not track correctly. For example, when a learner gets to a certain place in the course (for example module 5) and they have completed the assessments for each of the previous 4 modules and they exit the course t...