v2.3.0
by grant
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:32 pm
Forum: Installation and configuration
Topic: Config file
Replies: 9
Views: 4576

Re: Config file

I followed the installation documentation with a fresh installation and the same result. Installation successfully complete, i.e. no errors but can't open the FormaLMS homepage ("can't be reached"). The error log (already pasted here) shows that the config.php file is looking for the boots...
by grant
Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:23 pm

Ok I'll go through the installation process again (for the fourth time but probably the last time). Note in this last attempt, all of the 1.0 Server Specifications were satisfied, as well as all of the 2.0 Database requirements under the Requirements article. Each step of the 1.0 Installation Proced...
by grant
Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:41 pm

The error when visiting http://(mydomain)/formalms/ is simply "site/page cannot be reached" with Chrome & Edge, but a blank page in Firefox. The error.log file contains the following 4 lines: PHP Warning: include(bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/...
by grant
Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:38 pm

Config file

Hi there, I'm new to FormaLMS and am working through an installation for a first time, on a Virtualbox VM with Ubuntu 20.04 Server. I've followed the installation guide and successfully completed the installation up to step 8. The config file has been downloaded manually (the installer link is: 'htt...