From this page you can manage available plugins and install new ones
- Edit plugin settings, if available
- Here you can install or uninstall available plugins.
- Completely removes the plugin from the installation
- While installed, a plugin can be activated or deactivated. When deactivated, plugins will be ignored by the system.
- In case of conflicts here you can set the load priority for the plugins
Install a new plugin
The steps to add new plugins are:
- Upload: upload a plugin package directly from your computer. After upload the new plugin will be added to the available plugin list
- Install: this will actually install the plugin features
- Activate: to make the plugin features really effective