Search found 25 matches

by hakangur
Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:36 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: New Release - Forma 2.4
Replies: 7
Views: 12359

Re: New Release - Forma 2.4

You mention that there are some VULNERABILITY FIXES in version 2.4 and add that the previous version (2.3) is now available for public download. Can I assume that version 2.3 has been released as the community version after these vulnerability fixes have been implemented on it as well? Or is it the ...
by hakangur
Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:17 pm
Forum: Feedback & Suggestions
Topic: TE - Text Entry: Multiple alternatives
Replies: 0
Views: 5304

TE - Text Entry: Multiple alternatives

Suggestion 1: In "TE - Text Entry" question type, only one alternative can be added to the answer list. Therefore, questions like What ----- is your new car? cannot be formed because "color", "colour", and "make" are acceptable options. It would be wonderful ...
by hakangur
Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:16 pm
Forum: E-Learning Management & Frontend
Topic: "Test" folder missing
Replies: 2
Views: 2576

Re: "Test" folder missing

Looking at my own attachment, I noticed that an English string on that page is also wrong. "Correct anwser" should be "Correct answer"!

_TEST_ADD_ONE_ANSWER, _TEST_ISCORRECT, and _QUEST_INLINE_CHOICE_NOTE should be corrected.
by hakangur
Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:10 pm
Forum: E-Learning Management & Frontend
Topic: "Test" folder missing
Replies: 2
Views: 2576

"Test" folder missing

Using FormaLMS 2.3.0.2, I noticed that the "test" folder that is supposed to be under "templates/standard/images" does not exist. Consequently, such images as "correct.gif" are also missing. I checked the zip file for FormaLMS. The folder is missing in the file. I notic...
by hakangur
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:09 am
Topic: Speaking activities
Replies: 4
Views: 4246

Re: Speaking activities

Hello Max,

I am very pleased to hear that.

Have a nice day.
by hakangur
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:48 am

Re: Speaking activities

Hello again, As this forum section is titled "Feedback and Suggestions", I simply wanted to make a suggestion to help improve FormaLMS. Therefore, the answer is "No, I do not need this in my Forma installation." As a matter of fact, I would like to see it in ALL Forma installatio...
by hakangur
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:11 pm

Speaking activities

In language teaching, 4 basic skills - reading, listening, writing, speaking - play the most important role. With FormaLMS, it is possible to design exercises for the first three of these skills. However, a voice-recording tools that supports HTML5 does not exist. Chamilo comes with a purpose-built ...
by hakangur
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:09 am
Topic: FormaLMS website
Replies: 3
Views: 5036

Re: FormaLMS website

Hello, Thanks for the speedy response. In the meantime, I have come across some (many!) other mistakes as well ("People transform s knowledge in value." in about.html, for example). I believe someone should proofread the English content on the website. By the way, I have only just noticed ...
by hakangur
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:01 am
Topic: H5P for interactive content
Replies: 17
Views: 14573

Re: H5P for interactive content

I see that there has been a lot of discussion ever since I started this topic, which is something wonderful. To begin with, I have followed H5P very closely and contributed both by translating the core and by making suggestions for its development. To my knowledge, H5P has never been a Flash-based c...
by hakangur
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:48 pm
Topic: FormaLMS website
Replies: 3
Views: 5036

FormaLMS website

Hello, I would like to point out an issue that is related not with FormaLMS itself but with formalms.org. On homepage, on the banner, the term "POWER IN FLEXYBILITY You want an LMS that fits exactly the needs of your users and administrators, and grow with them: it's here." should be corre...