New User To Formalms with new installation

Install and configure FormaLMS and DoceboCE
x81kilo
Version: forma.lms 1.4.2

New User To Formalms with new installation

Post by x81kilo »

hi, i am running a demo server locally utilizing xampp. I created the database and unzipped the formalms files into my root folder /www/formalms and proceeded per the installation instructions to visit http://127.0.0.1/www/formalms/install

Step 1 was fine, proceeded to Step 2 where I get this....can anyone please help me understand what needs to be fixed so that I can evaluate this product?

Step 2: System Check
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_get_client_info() in C:\xampp\htdocs\www\formalms\install\controllers\Step2Controller.php:25 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\www\formalms\install\views\Step2.php(4): checkRequirements() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\www\formalms\install\controllers\StepController.php(10): include_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\www\formalms\install\lib\lib.step.php(58): StepController->render() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\www\formalms\install\index.php(63): StepManager::loadCurrentStep() #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\www\formalms\install\controllers\Step2Controller.php on line 25

:idea: Time to go read more posts so I can get up to speed on this products intricacies.

Best regards and thank you in advance to this community.
Frank