If you use Forma Lms, you will know that until now the graphic changes to the template (replacement of logo, cover image, favicon, colors…) had to be done “by hand”. Nothing transcendental, but operations that require a minimum of awareness of what you are doing and access via FTP to the installation files.
Things that are not necessarily within the reach - or simply allowed - of a Human Resources or Training department. Well, from today - thanks to Templedit - these operations can be done FROM INTERFACE , and therefore become within the reach of any platform manager. Do you want to know how?
Templedit is a plugin available for Forma that can be installed with a couple of clicks.
It adds a new backend functionality that will let you:
- Create new templates, as duplicates of the standard template
- One click change of the template main and secondary colour platform-wide
- Upload logo, login image, favicons
- Interface to edit the custom stylsheet to override any template element
- Update the template upon new release, mantaining all your changes
As you can see, everything is done from the interface :
- you choose the colors of the menus and bars
- the favicons, the logo and the cover are loaded.
That's all! This is great news , which makes Forma even easier to use and which will allow you to easily customize your favorite platform.
What if you want to have multiple graphic templates on one platform?
Exactly! As you may know, Forma allows you to have multiple graphic templates and assign them to different users. Now, thanks to Templedit, it's even easier. If we combine this with the ability to also have different URLs , then for each of your clients can submit an address and a different cover : for consulting and training company, is a very powerful feature, and very important, several of our customers they use. Of course, we can assist you and show you examples of this Forma feature, which few platforms have.